Monday, December 12, 2011

Short and sweet

 Between packing, packing and packing some more. We have been getting together with so many friends! I got together with my sweet Momtime gal pals last night and had such a fun night of food, fun, crafts and LOTS of laughter!! I love those ladies and will always be grateful that the Lord brought them into my life. Once again: Thank you Lord for Facebook so we can stay in touch! ;)

So as far as getting everything done, it just might be a scramble to the finish! A special  thank you for the Rubbermaid containers my Mom-in-law rustled up for me in her basement. There might be some containers filled with "Misc Items" to be gone through in Missouri if need be.
Thanks to each sweet friend who came over to help me go through my things. Not only did we get stuff done, we got a chance to do some chatting and eating. Always a good combo! And I really did (Still do! HA HA!) have a lot of silk plants, didn't I?!

We gave our first NTM presentation at our church this past Sunday. Photos were taken, but have not been uploaded yet--just wee bit busy these days. But it went well and I loved how the DVD's really gave a good picture of what happens with NTM's missionaries and support missionaries. Such exciting work going on overseas! It gave me a glimpse of reality. We are leaving! We are going to MTC in just a few short weeks. Excited? Yes! Nervous? Yes! But we are so confident the Lord will lead and direct us as He wills. We just want to follow after Him.

It is late, and a lot to do and pack up tomorrow. But wanted to keep you posted on the "latest happenings."
Continue to pray for us as we get everything together!

Current/near-future projects: Completion of our NTM prayer cards, newsletter and Christmas greetings. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please email us at: Jleedahl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment